110 Beaver Street E, Corydon IN 47112

  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 10.06.00 PM
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 10.03.41 PM
  • Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 10.00.52 PM
  • IMG_7426
  • IMG_3719
  • IMG_1363
  • IMG_1366
  • IMG_1362
  • IMG_1364
  • IMG_1365
  • IMG_1361
  • IMG_1360 (1)
  • IMG_1360
  • IMG_1367

  - Commercial, Shop

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LEASE

1095+ SF & HIGH VISIBILITY

Address: 111 E Beaver St., Corydon IN 47112

Located on the Historic Corydon First State Capitol Square! Newly remodeled in 2019.

$950 per month with Utilities Included

Rare opportunity to lease a historic building space in the heart of downtown Corydon.

The state of Indiana , Harrison County, and the Town of Corydon have invested millions of dollars in the downtown area of the last 3 years.  The Town’s “Stellar Community” designation is one only 11 other cities in Indiana have earned, and qualifies them for millions in grants.  The city has wisely invested these funds in several ongoing projects downtown, including:

  1. Corydon School transformation to Senior Lofts $11,000,000 project just completed
  2. Bicentennial Park and Corydon Farmer’s Market
  3. Keller Walking path
  4. Urban Walking Trail
  5. Gerdon Auto Building Future Development
  6. Town Hall relocation and buildout
  7. Pedestrian bridge to Rice Island
  8. Rice Island buildout

Corydon is unlike any historic town in Indiana right now and huge opportunities await.  Want to move your business to this historic building?

Building Info: Includes a 1918 built two-story commercial building with frontage on Beaver St & Chestnut St.  Building features: 1098+/-SF, frontage on Historic Square, entrances/display windows on both streets, two stairwells (one with Beaver St Entrance), alarm system, 9’ tall ceilings and half bath.  Mechanicals/updates: 2016 cooling/heating unit, recent roof, recent south façade rebuild and 200A service.  Great space for retail, restaurants, apartments or professional offices in newly revitalized Downtown Corydon! This building has previously been Albin Jewelers since 1947!

BUILDING HISTORY:  The site was originally established as a drug store in 1865 by Dr. William Reader.  Next, in 1874 Riely’s Drug Store moved there from Elm Street.  It continued until 1947, when purchased by the Albin Family and then became Albin Jewelers.

ZONING:  B-2 Business Commercial

UTILITIES: Sewer/Water-Town of Corydon; Gas-IN Utilities

PARCEL ID: 31-10-31-152-032.000-008

DIRECTIONS: From I-64 Corydon exit #105, South on Hwy 135 0.4 miles, left on Old Hwy 135 1.6 miles, then left on E B Beaver street to site on right.

Call or text 270-668-3102 or 270-617-4537

Property Map

Similar Properties