For Rent - Commercial
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LEASE
HISTORIC DOWNTOWN CORYDON
FORMERLY ALBIN JEWELERS
4000+ SF & HIGH VISIBILITY
Address: 110 E Chestnut St., Corydon IN 47112
Located on the south side of the Historic Corydon First State Capitol Square!
Rare opportunity to lease a historic building in the heart of downtown Corydon. Formerly known as Albin Jewelers, this 4000+ square foot building (2000+each floor) has endless possibilities. We are willing to split the floor plan to meet your needs.
The state of Indiana , Harrison County, and the Town of Corydon have invested millions of dollars in the downtown area of the last 3 years. The Town’s “Stellar Community” designation is one only 11 other cities in Indiana have earned, and qualifies them for millions in grants. The city has wisely invested these funds in several ongoing projects downtown, including:
- Corydon School transformation to Senior Lofts $11,000,000 project just completed
- Bicentennial Park and Corydon Farmer’s Market
- Keller Walking path
- Urban Walking Trail
- Gerdon Auto Building Future Development
- Town Hall relocation and buildout
- Pedestrian bridge to Rice Island
- Rice Island buildout
RENT SUBSIDIES AVAILABLE up to $1,000 a month for 24 months!! Simple application process, visit this link for details: https://hcedcindiana.org/2016/01/commercial-rent-subsidy-program/
|Commercial Rent Subsidy Program – HCEDC
The Commercial Rent Subsidy Program was created in efforts to enhance economic growth and to help fill vacancies in local commercial buildings in Harrison County, IN.
Corydon is unlike any historic town in Indiana right now and huge opportunities await. Want to move your business to this historic building?
Building Info: Includes a 1918 built two-story commercial building with frontage on Beaver St & Chestnut St. Building features: 1098+/-SF, frontage on Historic Square, entrances/display windows on both streets, two stairwells (one with Beaver St Entrance), alarm system, 9’ tall ceilings and half bath. Mechanicals/updates: 2016 cooling/heating unit, recent roof, recent south façade rebuild and 200A service. Great space for retail, restaurants, apartments or professional offices in newly revitalized Downtown Corydon! This building has previously been Albin Jewelers since 1947!
BUILDING HISTORY: The site was originally established as a drug store in 1865 by Dr. William Reader. Next, in 1874 Riely’s Drug Store moved there from Elm Street. It continued until 1947, when purchased by the Albin Family and then became Albin Jewelers.
ZONING: B-2 Business Commercial
UTILITIES: Sewer/Water-Town of Corydon; Gas-IN Utilities
PARCEL ID: 31-10-31-152-032.000-008
DIRECTIONS: From I-64 Corydon exit #105, South on Hwy 135 0.4 miles, left on Old Hwy 135 1.6 miles, then left on E Chestnut Street to site on left. Located on south side of Historic Corydon First State Capitol Square!